Monday, July 9, 2012

The Essence Of Words is not


You certainly remember that I have Changed the Title of my blog from A Journey back home to The Essence Of Words.In one of my posts, I made precisions with respect to  this radical change. You are warmly invited to read it for further precisions.

The Essence Of Words  is not :

- A wordplay.Even if I might use it , in fact I even use it
- A mind game, even if as you read through the posts I construct you  have that impression , feeling it might be

What is The Essence Of Words?

The Essence Of Words is a science that is it is a conscious effort to restitute in the course of my creative process  a set of theorizations and conceptualizations based on the works (their words and ideas)  people who came before me used to describe the world.These people had  in common irrespective of their working fields a desire to render coherent the theory of knowledge.In other words they wanted us to understand why things are the way they are.The Essence Of Words follows the aims of science : To understand , to describe etc.But it goes beyond it by trying to focus essentially on our human nature , feeling of being human and our mental productions ( e.g arts and science). It is a sort of open laboratory , just like nature, where matter and energy are constantly circulating yet respecting the natural order of things.

Finally The Essence Of Words is an Arts because of how the author uses , the words he uses to construct the scientific savoir. It is an active process of co-constructions of objects ( real, imaginary and symbolic) that is operational between you the reader and Me.As I told you , Arts is a high-order form of knowledge.It is in itself a source of understanding.

The fundamental thing about this collective construction is that it fosters our humanity , our human nature.It requestions our thoughts and feelings so as to promote awareness and understanding of ourselves and the world we are living in. I am dealing in The Essence Of Words , things of which you and I are familiar. This familiarity is not a certitude.This facts makes that my presence  affects yours just as your presence affects mine. We are unavoidabily linked through our  humane nature.Even though it is beautiful the logics of my demonstrations, I remain caution and aware of the several mistakes , misunderstandings, and  ignorance that I might show as a result still of my human nature. However , I am extremely convinced of my potentials to begin this task whose objective as I mentioned earlier is to raise awareness and I will not assume my human nature to be a limiting factor even if it is.I know it seems contradictory but that is also what the The Essence Of Words is all about.

The Art that you see in my blog is in fact a representation of what I am saying. I have called this mask , A Second Attempt To Understand.

The Essence Of Words  is viable and has began to reproduce.All living organisms reproduce by definition.All living organism also die.

No comments:

Post a Comment