Thursday, September 6, 2012

Social Entrepreneurship A New word for today

Everyday we learn. It is interesting to realize that this learning process passes mostly through words, the ones we listen and read. Today, I came across the expression Social Entrepreneurship. What is this expression? What does it mean ? I came to know  the existence of this word today while surfing on the net.


The word for today is social entrepreneurship as you can see in the text.

 Now if my niece  Yvonne aged just seven comes and says

"Uncle what is social entrepreneurship?"

I will say :

"Young girl sit down" I ll give her sweets then I will tell her while looking at her tenderly

"You know Yvonne social entrepreneurship is when you understand you belong to a society and that you must do your best to enable it grow healthily.Your actions impacts on your society either negatively or positively and an awareness of this can enable you to help others in various ways.It is all about been part of a country"

While I speak , I hope she will not ask

"Uncle what is society?"

Well if she does , I will say it is a very big family.

Is this right?  What would you say if a child asked you what is Social Entrepreneurship ?

I find it interesting that this word not just an ideology , it is in fact a reality in my country  :  Between idealism , relativism , realism, pragmatism which one is the odd word with respect to Social Entrepreneurship? Big words right? What do you want me to tell you? When you read a word like Social Entrepreneurship many more words come. The thing is that when you think about a word like Social Entrepreneurship you really see it as a big word.I think that is how Yvonne might see it.Might? Well children have their ways with words and they can play with them what they want..

However , before been exposed to this word ( Social Entrepreneurship) , I was earlier exposed to the symbolic language of the Chinese.

I love words. You remember , I had asked you some while ago if love was the first word?

More words are coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment